Sunday, December 9, 2007

Blessings

We had so much to be grateful for this Thanksgiving. We were able to keep up a tradition of having Thanksgiving with the Galloways, that will be our 5th or 6th together, and some new friends. And a week after that both mine and Matt's parents came up to bless Josette. That was just an awesome blessing with so many friends and family there . Every time I look at her I am reminded of how much our Heavenly Father loves us and looks out for us.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Kay Family said...

She looks beautiful in her dress!! And it is so nice that your parents (both sets!) were able to visit for it too!! Hope you all are doing good! I love seeing your updates!

Bowles said...

Beautiful baby girl. What a pretty dress. I am glad you got to have family up for the blessing plus I really like the name Josette. Good job you guys!