Wednesday, May 28, 2008

B. Rides a bike

Since Sophie has started riding bike like a big person she has gone on a Daddy/Daughter bike ride on Memorial day weekend. This time Benjamin really wanted to go on one with Dad but Matt nicely explained that when he could ride like a big person on two wheels they would go on their own bike ride too. I told Benjamin that we could go out and try riding with out the training wheels while they were gone. I had gotten Josette all arranged and was coming out to help Benjamin learn to ride his bike and what did I see... Benjamin riding around the circle on two wheels! He did it all on his own and hasn't had a problem since. The crazy thing is he had a hard time with the training wheels on and we were worried it would take a while. I guess this shows a little of his personality and when he wants something bad enough. This video was taken the next day. He rides like a pro now!



PS This Happened after all the info in the previous post. Just so much time has passed I'm totally off sync.

3 comments:

twoplustwins said...

Congratulations Benjamin! Great job, that really is the only way to teach a child to ride a bike. That is how Isaac did it and I am trying to figure out how to get Eliza to learn on her own without all the bumps and bruises.

Stephanie B said...

Yeah, Benjamin! Oh the freedom he now has!

Bowles said...

Well done Benjamin!! What a strong willed kid. Good job!