At this moment I am wondering what things I need to be taught by my children, I'm obviously not picking up on it fast enough. At this moment I have cleaned up shredded paper from ALL over the downstairs two too many times, caused by a certain little person. Have a broken wire that was holding up a large picture frame upstairs from a little person pulling on it with all their weight. Told a little person to get down off the kitchen table, the sewing table and another surface that shouldn't be stood up on. Clothing from drawers opened flung over a shoulder. Had bigger smiles and prouder moments than I 've ever seen. What child do you have in your head, short spikey hair, a calick that goes crazy, a smile and a twinkle in the eye that has said "adventure" since birth? You would be completely...WRONG! No this sweet little child I have been following behind making sure the home will survive is nobody else than my sweet little Josette. I do feel bad that Carsten has gotten a bit of a "bad rap". Josette is surpassing him by far (and I don't mean to start giving her a "rap" but the stories are going to be good with this one). Matt keeps worrying about my sanity next year when mellow Benjamin will be in Kindergarden and it will be just Josette and Carsten. Ooh the stories there will be to tell. If it can be climbed, opened, dumped, or smashed Josette has discovered it. She was just so mellow until her body became fixed, healed and feeling good.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
The little tornado
Finding Sophie's ice cream treat in the garbage, what can be better than trying to get that last little drop that might be left. Two minutes later she crawled up in my lap and fell asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I have one of those little tornado's also! And in the form of a sweet little girl! I think they come that way just to trick us!
What a beautiful little girl. She looks so innocent. But don't they all. We actually nicknamed our Kendyl "The Baby Tornado" Its hilarious to see that there are so many others. I guess it is somekind of right of passage for parents. We must all go through it. Some with more than one child. Poor suckers hehe Good Luck!
Oh, isn't life interesting! I keep wondering what I'll blog about someday when it's just Scott and I - much more adventurous and exciting now! I loved reading about your whirlwind world!
So sweet! I love all the fun things they learn to do...Derek and I joke that Brooklyn was our firecracker, but as Bradyn gets older I think it's going to be her that keeps us on our toes the most! :) J really is gorgeous and reminds me so much of Sophie when you were here!!
Josette's keeping you on your toes, eh? I think she and T-bone would be like two pigs in a pig sty. (I mean that in the dearest, cutest, dimple grinniest, silliest way of course!) She is such a cutie-pie!
But aren't we glad she can be your little tornado. I can't believe how much she has changed since we were there in Dec. Sorry we are missing the tornado.
It is so fun to hear about Josette's adventures! I wish I could see her now that she is walking and causing disasters every where she goes :). I have to say it should be very exciting next year for you. But I loved every moment of my time with you kids...they remind me of mine!
Post a Comment