Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter



I hope everybody had a wonderful Easter weekend. We had a great time Saturday doing all the Easter bunny fun stuff. We then celebrated Easter Sunday by focusing only on the Savior and why we celebrate this day. The kids amaze me with their understanding of the resurrection. I am so grateful for my Savior who has made it possible to return again one day with him and Heavenly Father.

We did a community egg hunt at the middle school and then the Easter bunny visited the house with more fun. Josette really figured it out quick and loved picking up the eggs, especially after she realized all the candy there was to be had.


Thanks to Meme my kids looked like the Princes and Princesses that they are. Thank You Mom!!!

4 comments:

twoplustwins said...

Catherine,
the outfits are beautiful. I figured either you or your mom have been very busy! I am so sorry to see that there is still snow, I am sure it doesn't bother you but I hope there is a green haze soon!

Lucy said...

What fabulous easter pictures! I love the outfits! Sophie and Josette look so pretty and Benjamin and Carsten are such gentlemen! :-)
Kohen will have to tell you all about his easter when we get back. :-) See you soon!

Annie said...

Can those kids get any cuter!!! I can't believe how much they have grown since Dec. They really need to slow down.

Blake & Melissa said...

Love the outfits!! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten!