Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Great Salmon Recipe

This was a huge hit for dinner last night. It comes from the Cooking Light magazine.

1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
1/3 cup dill
2 Tblsp. Kosher salt
3 lbs salmon filets

Combine first 3 ingredients. Coat fish with mixture, cover and refrigerate for 8hrs. I only did it for 4 1/2 and that was worked well. Heat oven to 175. Spray a cookie sheet and place fish skin side down on sheet. Bake for 1 hour 10min.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

twoplustwins said...

Catherine,
I always love it when you post a fish recipes, guess I figure you are the expert! Sounds so good and I have some Salmon in the freezer that I can't wait to use.

Andrea said...

Funny enough...I've never tried this one. It sounds so easy. It has to be good. I looove Cooking Light!

Nicole said...

Do you think this would be good on halibut? do you have a favorite halibut recipe?

PS I am so glad i was there to witness the $300 popcorn~