It has been so long since I last posted that hopefully you all haven't lost hope in updates. It has been such a busy 6 months for us. Since the last post a lot of wonderful unexpected surprises have come our way. Pictures will have to follow at a later date but for right now I will give a very abbreviated rundown.
*Hmmm I'm a bit late....take a pregnancy test, and can't really tell.
*Matt goes to the Bahamas with his Dad to sail a big boat back to DC.
*I run the mayor's marathon and at this point and time will never do one again.
*Confirm that Mower baby #5 will be joining our family, a very happy and unexpected surprise.
*Travel to Vancouver WA to spend 2 1/2 weeks with Matt and my family. Good times.
*School starts. Only Josette and I at home I should be able to get tons done.....
*Sophie and I visit the Campbell's in Rochester, NY. Incredible trip!
*Meanwhile I continue to expand at an incredible rate, ultrasound confirms that this baby is on the big side of things.
*Week before Thanksgiving decided to go look at a couple of homes that have dropped their prices. After 2 years of looking we find one that has most everything we've been looking for and make an offer.
*Present day: we have a contract on a home and hopefully moving the end of the month! Trying to rent out our home (if anybody knows anybody wanting to get into a home we are open to lots of different options...) My body has proven again that it can stretch even further than I ever thought possible. We will be celebrating Benjamin's and Sophie's birthdays, I can't believe that they are that old already. And ......
WISHING EVERYBODY A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Still alive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Great to hear from you! I can't wait for pictures! Glad you are all doing good and having fun! Wish we were moving up there to rent your house!
Congrats! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Congrats on your pregnancy and a new home. Wow!!! Nice to see you blogging again. We miss you. -Mattsons-
Just happened to look on my blog page to see how much I haven't done. Then checked out yours and was glad to see an update. I put an Animoto movie on our blog. You may want to check it out. Hope to visit with you later.
So glad you posted. I was just wondering about you guys the other day.
That is so exciting Congratulations on everything. Baby, House, and what sounds like a wonderful, eventful 6 months. :)
Can't wait to see house AND baby pictures (dying to know what it is). By the way Amanda just had her baby it and was a girl!
Have you made the move yet. We are trying to get out our Christmas cards and will need your new address. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
Love,
Kim
Congrats on all of the above! Hope you had a great Christmas!
Cat!!! Awesome! Where is the new house? If you need help finding renters... I know it would suck cause your right there... but I LOVE my property manager. Our house has never gone empty and we have had NO problems with anything. If you want her info let me know. Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby and the new house! Love ya! Jodi
Post a Comment