For the last 3 years my mom has been using her creative sewing abilities to make Easter ensembles for the munchkins. Every outfit has been memorable and the kids look forward to it every year.
Easter 2010
This was the "Princess" dress year. We were asked several times if the kids had participated in a wedding the night before.
This was the "Princess" dress year. We were asked several times if the kids had participated in a wedding the night before.
Easter 2011
When mom called this year to describe the dresses she said that it was a St. Patrick green. I think these were my favorite so far. Jack even had a bib to match but of course spit up on it within 30 seconds of having it on. The best part was that I was I unintentionally found a green linen skirt to match the kids. We'll be looking forward to next Easter's package.
Thanks MEME!
When mom called this year to describe the dresses she said that it was a St. Patrick green. I think these were my favorite so far. Jack even had a bib to match but of course spit up on it within 30 seconds of having it on. The best part was that I was I unintentionally found a green linen skirt to match the kids. We'll be looking forward to next Easter's package.
Thanks MEME!
1 comment:
Your mom always makes such amazing things! I love the outfits and the fact that the boys match as well! So fun to them and how the kids have grown each year. You will have to take a picture of the bottom of the girls dress (this year) I am curious to see them from top to bottom. I hope things are going well. We miss you guys of course!!
Post a Comment