This year's Easter was very low key. The best part was sitting Sunday night on the couch with 4 little ones looking at pictures of the empty tombs and talking about what that was and what it meant. Matt unfortunately had to spend the last week in Houston and Easter in a hotel room. Lucy set up an egg hunt at her house for the kids and we did one at home for the Easter baskets. We had a fabulous Easter dinner of grilled tuna sandwiches with tomato soup. (We can only have this when Matt is gone, not one of his favorites.) Now a week later Matt is home, Yahoo with no more trips until May, one sick little boy and I get a little time to play catch up.
Thanks to Meme, the kids did look pretty spectacular in green dresses that she had made and suits for the boys. As Benjamin says, "I look better than Grandpa in my suit." Josette would have nothing to do with the camera, before or after church.
Lemon Pepper Salmon & Loaded Sweet Potato
2 weeks ago
5 comments:
What a good lookin' family all in green!
Catherine,
I love the outfits they all are so cute and handsome...even Josette in tears. I have yet to have a "nice" picture of all the kids dressed up really nice and not one crying. I figure someday! I am glad you had a great Easter and sorry Matt wasn't there! I am counting down the weeks until I get to visit!
Love,
Kim
Love the GQ pose - so Benjamin! The children look wonderful.
I so understand the need to have some ME time when hubby comes home after being gone! I'm glad Matt is home now for awhile, especially now that spring is coming. The snow will melt!
Jennifer
Catherine!!!! I got your blog address via the Buntons' blog and was thrilled to be able to check in on your family!! We often wonder about our Pullman friends and what everyone is up to, and where everyone is. You have a beautiful family. I can't believe how big/old Sophie is!!!! It makes me feel so OLD. Has it really been that long since the good old Pullman days? If you'd like, check out our blog: bellylaughsandbellyflops.blogpost.com Love, The Bells
Post a Comment