Saturday, June 14, 2008

9 Months Today

Our Lil'Pumpkin

 

She is 9 months today, time is going fast. She was threatened with a central line and what does she do...she gives us what we've been waiting for. She started taking Pedialyte and she likes the orange. No more sticks as of right now and she seems to be doing really well.

 


Benjamin is here with us today. These pictures are showing how happy she is to be free of cables!

 


 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so great to read so great news ... and to see Josette smiling without any medical line ! she's so cute. Give her a special kiss for her nine months.

Danielle said...

She is so cute! I love that first picture. Her smile is so big, and I'm sure lights up the room. Hang in there. Hospital life is a drag, but you do what you gotta do for your kids!

lanita said...

I haven't checked your blog in awhile, and when I did...holy cow! What scary business. I'm so glad to read that Josette is doing better. What a good attitude you've had through this whole thing. You've got to be exhausted though! Hang in there, girl!

Bowles said...

Wow! What a story you have had to share. I am glad that Josette is doing much better and doesn't have to be stuck anymore. That poor little baby girl. She is one tough kid. Knowing her mother I am sure it runs in the family. I hope it all gets better and better as each day passes.
It is amazing that you have such awesome doctors. I am sorry that you have to go though all this as a mother though.
Have a great day!
Sarah

Dara said...

Happy 9 months!!!

Glad it's sounds like it's going better. Hang in there and don't forget to get some "me time" so you can continue to take care of Josette. Take care!!!

Annie said...

Oh my goodness she is so stinkin' cute! I mean her smile is just so big and beautiful! You have have such a beautiful family, and they are so lucky to have such a great mom! Keep up the good work, and keep us updated. We'll keep you guys in our prayers!

Jennifer Bundy said...

Yay! 9 months! I'm glad she is doing better, and hope that you all get to bring her home soon!

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Holy cow! I can't belive it! I don't check my blog friends for a week, and you have had a crazy one! I am so sorry! And so glad Josette is doing a better! I will be checking more often, waiting for good news! Your family is in our prayers!