Monday, July 21, 2008

She's Mobile

It's official. Josie is crawling!! After weeks of being able to do this thing with rotating and sitting up she is now moving forward on all 4's. The rest of the siblings think this is very cool and keep placing things just out of her reach . I must admit that I also do this. It is so cute to see her moving. She is still tiny which adds to the amusement. She also pulls herself up but then gets upset because she can't get back down. I love this stage!


4 comments:

Annie said...

Go Josie! That is so great. I'm excited for you all. I bet the kids just have a blast with her. Love y'all so much!

twoplustwins said...

Hurray!! We are so excited to hear that she is now mobile!
~kim

j said...

woo hoo!!! how exciting! :)

NicKim Family said...

I bet it's adorable!! She is just so cute!!