Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our best cake eater ever

Josette officially turned the big 1. I decided to finally be a good mom and make a child's birthday cake and since Josette is our moose baby...well at least I tried! Josette fully appreciated it though. She dug in with both fists and when that wasn't fast enough she leaned over and tried to lick it . I don't know if that is a sign of things to come but it made for the best first birthday cake eating I have ever seen. Happy Birthday Little Girl!

Trying to get at the cake from another angle.

Could there be a happier baby?!

4 comments:

NicKim Family said...

I have to agree, just from the pictures that is the best job I've ever seen. I'm sorry I didn't get anything out for her birthday!!! I kept thinking about it and then would forget when I sat down...I'm glad you guys had a great time with her - she is sure a beautiful little girl!

twoplustwins said...

Happy Birthday Josette! The cake is great Catherine. You did a really good job and she looked so happy eating it!

Andrea said...

Oh sweet pumpkin. She is so beautiful. Happy Birthday to the big girl! So glad she is holding strong. The cake is amoosing. Da da dum ching. Good work Catherine.

henleyfamily said...

Happy Birthday big girl! The cake is adorable!!!