I always like to imagine that once everyone is in bed that is the end of the adventures for the day. Imagination only seems to be spurred by having to go bed. Matt and I went up stairs to find out what all the giggling was about and discovered the boys creative use for our hair bands, properly strapping up their turtles for what ever weapons they made need.
They were also able to fashion handcuffs, much to their enjoyment!
Lemon Pepper Salmon & Loaded Sweet Potato
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
Don't you just love boys (girls too, of course) they just never cease to amaze me. they constantly keep me on my toes wondering where life will lead me when I am with them.
Those boys of yours have some wild imaginations! I love the cars strapped to the turtle. The hairband hand cuffs...hilarious!
You know, even at a young age, boys think so differently than girls - I think the use of those hairbands just proves it. :)
Post a Comment