Sunday, April 12, 2009

You let him lick the toilet handle!

Matt had the camera yesterday at the egg hunt so when I saw this picture my first reaction was like many......
YOU LET HIM LICK THE TOILET HANDLE!!!!


After giving me that look that said, what kind of Dad do you think I am? He came over looked at the picture and started laughing. I then heard the real story. Matt had to take the little man to a restroom break after the egg hunt at the middle school. While there and going pee he discovered that he could see his reflection in the handle. Carsten, while continuing to go pee, goes up and says "Big mouth", scrunches down and says, "Little mouth".
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

twoplustwins said...

Catherine that is the first thing I thought! that picture if a keeper and a good laugh once you realize what is REALLY happening.

Annie said...

Oh man I was thinking my brother really needs some germ lessons. Glad to hear he hasn't gone too crazy!!

Melanie said...

Hilarious- I love it! That was bold of Matt to take the picture in the men's room. Thanks for the good morning laugh. 8)