Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Adventures with Grandma and Grandpa

5 comments:

twoplustwins said...

looks like a fun trip. Now you will have to post about why your car was on its side! I love the music with the pictures!

Wilson's said...

You really did roll your car on it's side, and a tent too! What's the whole story on how your car ended up that way? And how did you get it back up?

Anne said...

It looks like you guys had LOTS of fun. Family love is what I was thinking when looking through all the pictures. I'll be waiting for the "car on its side" post. What happened?

Annie said...

Every time I watch this it brings back so many memories as it captures the essence of this Alaskan adventure that we were able to share together. Fantastic photography Cat. Thanks for sharing. Matt the music is the frosting on the cake! You know how much I enjoy music and how it touches my soul. Perfect choices! You could sell this to the Park for as a marketing promo for them.

Annie said...

Whoops, I was on Annie's google and the post said that it was from her. I want credit for all those wonderful things I said about you.
Love,
Grandpa Mower....NOT Annie :)