While waiting for the baby sitter to come. (3rd of 4 big dentist appointments, let's just say I have a whole new view of popcorn and the damage/pain it can cause to a tooth!) I decided to play with my filters and try and get a picture that really got Sophie's eyes. I didn't get what I wanted but lots of other fun pictures.
The other girl is a neighbor and such a character! She was never hurt or scared at any moment. And I swear Sophie is only 8!
**WARNING- I had to change my image size in order for them to upload and as a result they look really grainy...agh.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Impromtu Photo Shoot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow. I have a Pullman memory with Sophie. Let see Tracy, Leslie (I don't remember last names) and I were at the Palouse Trace apt park (someone was watching her) and an airplane went over head and all of our kids pointed in the air at it calling out "airplane" and Sophie was pointed calling airplane in French. So thats my memory with "little" Spohie, but your right she doesn't look 8. Do you still speak French in your home?
catherine, you still have the touch. though I never thought you had lost it. I still have the pictures you took way back in Pullman as our only professional pictures that hang on the wall. We keep thinking we need to do them again since our kids are 5 years older and two more but haven't yet. I keep saying if Catherine lived near us I would do it more...!
Sophie is growing so much! And is so beautiful! All the kids are way cute! Miss you guys way up there!!!
That Josette is such a ham! YOu should check out VanessaMillecamphotography.com She does amazing things with eyes and I know somewhere she had a tutorial on her blog about how she does it. Or just e-mail her and tell her I sent you and she would be happy to give you an idea.
Beautiful pics, Catherine! I can still see Sophie as such a little girl when we were in Pullman, and now look how she has grown up! Crazy!
Don't worry! Pictures are good and they will get better. The kids change so fast in just two months. We'll have 90 degrees today with clear blue skies...Julia has inservice training for work and I am studying. Something wrong with this picture!
Post a Comment