I decided to cut the boys hair last night and I'm not sure if the boys hair was very static or what but there was hair everywhere in the bathroom. Instead of breaking out all the cleaning supplies and doing a real wash down I decided to use the chlorax wipes. Quick, easy and only two left. So what to do....wipes. They are great for wiping up all the hair off the floor. That got me to thinking about what other things I use wipes for. There are the usual sticky faces, hands, to blow a nose (mine or the kids), wipe off public high chairs, muddy slides at parks, car windows, and toys at garage sales (to see if they really are worth it). Then there is the camping and fishing world and that opens a whole other can of worms, pardon the pun. Still while cleaning up hair I wonder what other creative things mom's have used wipes for. So I would like to hear from you guys. How do you use your wipes?
Lemon Pepper Salmon & Loaded Sweet Potato
2 weeks ago
4 comments:
I use wipes for everything you listed, too!! Also, wiping off the couch (vinyl-like) & the walls around the kitchen table (from all the "flung" food.) We mom's can't live without our wipes, diaper and clorox kind, can we?
We also use them for EVERYTHING! We buy them in costco quantity and seem to always need more. Have you ever tried the "magic eraser" it is also great. Even got marker off of Isaac's face after he decided to be an Indian right before school. I wouldn't recommend it though it left a bit of a rash, good thing it wasn't picture day!!
Yep can't live without wipes! Is is used for just about everything in our home. I think even after I don't need then for the diapers I might still buy them.
They work great to clean up when "we women have our own messes to clean." (Sorry - hope I am not being too obnoxious.) I use them to clean up the dust off my car dash when I am waiting for someone or sitting at a crazy long stop light in the car. I use them to clean off goop from baby toys and outside toys. I love the baby wipes but the chemical ones tear up my hands so I have to find a pair of gloves to wear before I use them!
Post a Comment