Monday, January 19, 2009

Boy Samuel Called by the Lord

Sophie was in charge of our FHE lesson last week and she always does a great job. She plans it all by herself. This time she wanted to do the story of Samuel being called by the Lord. And with enough boys to fill the parts we had a little acting going on. Benjamin was Samuel, Matt was Eli and Carsten was the Lord. It was so fun being in the "audience" while Sophie recounted the story.

Helping the "actors" get dressed.

Eli and the Lord
Our narrator
Samuel going to Eli and telling him he heard a voice.

Samuel returning to bed.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

twoplustwins said...

very cute! I wish I could get my kids as interested in doing the lesson as they are for the treats. I guess it all comes together in the end.
~Kim

Danielle said...

Wow, I am impressed! I hope that someday my kids are able to do stuff like that! They sure have some wonderful examples (i.e. you and Matt)!

henleyfamily said...

I think Matt has the BEST costume! :) Very cute!