Happy 2009!!
So to celebrate the New Year and moving forward I am going to catch up the last month and a half. It has been a non-stop party around this household. Since November 1st we've had 1 case of pneumonia ( I kept saying I needed some more time in bed but 2 wks...), Thanksgiving, 3 birthdays, ice fishing, skiing, theatre, family, and Christmas. It has all been wonderful and on Saturday we have a little girl getting baptized. We've been so lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa here for the last couple of weeks. They have been a life saver but I'm afraid that we might have worn them out a bit. I just hope we haven't scared them off!
Christmas was wonderful. Santa was good to all of us. I got especially spoiled by a husband who started shopping for deals last January and I was completely clueless. I am now properly outfitted for all outdoor winter activities. Sophie has been playing non stop with her Barbie townhouse. Benjamin enjoyed remote controlled helicopters for the full 3 hours before getting broken. Carsten got a very cool Imaginex Safari. I am totally hooked on the new Imaginex tools. The boys also have a batcave and they play with them all the time. Josette has her own bath toys, that she has to fight for in the tub. Carsten loves them too and must show her how to properly use them, you can imagine the rest.
And in less than 5 days we have to start being ready by 8am again. Matt has been off work for the last week and we are getting into some bad habits. All I can say is that it's a good thing I don't have drive carpool on Monday because we would never make it.
Santa at Matt's Company Family Party. This Santa comes every year and he is just awesome. Christmas was wonderful. Santa was good to all of us. I got especially spoiled by a husband who started shopping for deals last January and I was completely clueless. I am now properly outfitted for all outdoor winter activities. Sophie has been playing non stop with her Barbie townhouse. Benjamin enjoyed remote controlled helicopters for the full 3 hours before getting broken. Carsten got a very cool Imaginex Safari. I am totally hooked on the new Imaginex tools. The boys also have a batcave and they play with them all the time. Josette has her own bath toys, that she has to fight for in the tub. Carsten loves them too and must show her how to properly use them, you can imagine the rest.
And in less than 5 days we have to start being ready by 8am again. Matt has been off work for the last week and we are getting into some bad habits. All I can say is that it's a good thing I don't have drive carpool on Monday because we would never make it.
Benjamin's 5 th Birthday. Chuck E. Cheese and King Burger are becoming the annual tradition.
Sophie and Grandpa Ice fishing for a school field trip.

1 comment:
Love the pictures! Sorry about everyone being sick! We have been doing the same thing. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment