Catherine, That is so crazy. I feel so cold here and can only imagine how cold it is for you. I love that everything froze in your dryer! Sounds like you guys are having a good time and enjoying lots of family around. Hurray for Matt getting you with the surprise and for great family around who made it possible! Hope you have had a good new year. I will try and call soon! ~Kim
That is too funny! You better make sure your vent outside isn't frozen open. We are fortunate enough to have the washer and dryer in the house so we don't have the same problem...unless the vent trap is frozen open! Growing up here, we call this frozen nose hair weather! :-)
4 comments:
Catherine,
That is so crazy. I feel so cold here and can only imagine how cold it is for you. I love that everything froze in your dryer! Sounds like you guys are having a good time and enjoying lots of family around. Hurray for Matt getting you with the surprise and for great family around who made it possible! Hope you have had a good new year. I will try and call soon!
~Kim
Wow! It must be really cold! I sure miss it though! Enjoy it while you can!
That is too funny! You better make sure your vent outside isn't frozen open. We are fortunate enough to have the washer and dryer in the house so we don't have the same problem...unless the vent trap is frozen open! Growing up here, we call this frozen nose hair weather! :-)
Who needs starch anyway!
Post a Comment